We are closed but taking Bookings from March onwards.
Whilst COVID-19 is in circulation cancellations are 100% free of charge. Alternative dates, vouchers, etc will not be offered, so you can book with confidence now.
As a business, our number one goal is to look after the well-being of our guests so we are following the strictest advice including the implementation of the protocols advised by public health authorities for the safety of all.
WE HAVE MADE SOME CHANGES;
- Please do not arrive before 2.00 pm as meticulous cleaning is in progress.
- We are introducing temperature checks on entry to our guest house to ensure the safety of our guests and ourselves.
- We will be asking you to use face coverings (it is the law) in all public areas. Face masks and hand sanitizers are available. Face coverings/masks must be worn on the stairs and landings. If this is not complied with we will be asking you to leave the building.
- Breakfast will now be served to your room. You can order by text/email the night before and it will be delivered and left outside your door at your chosen time. Everything will be contactless.
- We have a stringent deep clean procedure in place. Before your arrival a thorough clean of your room will be done and then a fogger will be used to spray a mist of fog disinfectant over the room and contents. During your stay we will not be doing a thorough clean. Beds will be made, bins emptied and bathrooms cleaned.
- Parking permits are available free of charge for the duration of your stay. We do not ask for them back.
- During your stay we are asking all guests to vacate their rooms every day by 10.30am so that the whole building can be cleaned and disinfected for your safety.
- We are using disposable crockery, cutlery, cups and glasses which will be thrown away after use. (we do not want to take the chance of using anything that could contaminate anyone). You are welcome to bring your own.
- Children under 6 years of age are not accepted in the Guest House.
We are fully aware of the current requirements and are undertaking extreme levels of every health and safety procedure, to ensure that the highest possible hygiene standards are maintained throughout every aspect of our Guest House.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support and loyalty in these trying times.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SOON. STAY SAFE
ANGELA, RICHARD AND JAY